- 3 Freezer volumes
- 4 hours to go down from +20°C to -80°C
- 88 cm wide
- Capacity for 48000 sample tubes of 2 ml
- 100 years of know-how
A reliable solution for any laboratory
The Trust range consists of 3 volumes: 340, 515 and 690 L with a minimum footprint. This is equivalent to storage for up to 48000 cryotubes (2 mL).
Large ‘OK’ display allows you to check the the freezer is functioning properly at a glance. 7 alarm pictograms under the ‘OK’ button allow you to quickly and easily identify any alarm.
Active monitoring of your samples
– The TRUST range has been created for maximum security, thanks to a robust design
– The most reliable cold production system on the market: two compressors in cascade
– Automatic reactivation of the buzzer in the event of a long alarm
– Degraded mode: in the event of a break in the temperature sensor, the freezer goes into alarm and produces cold continuously
– BoSS system (optional).
A freezer created for your laboratory
– Freezer width of 87.5 cm regardless of the volume (possibility to pass 80 cm wide doors by dismounting the door handle).
– Compartments of identical size on all volumes.
– Removable gates for quick cleaning out of the freezer.
– Removable cassette filter that can be cleaned and easily interchanged.
– Heated door seal and anti frost formation.
– Heated decompression valve for instant reopening of the door.
– Stainless steel inner bowl with rounded edges for easy cleaning.
Simplified Preventative Maintenance
-“Plug & play” modular electronics
– Removable refrigeration unit
– Froilabo after-sales service: a team of technicians specialized in low-temperature refrigeration to maintain your freezers
– 7 alarm pictograms for rapid detection of a fault generating an alarm.
Refrigerants compliant with the new F-Gas regulations
As global warming and ecology in general are at the heart of our concerns, the refrigerants used in all Froilabo freezers comply with the new F-Gas regulations (EU No. 517/2014).
Achieve optimised performance with Froilabo’s cryo-accumulator option. The cryo-accumulator ensures a delayed temperature rise in the event of power failure giving the user up to 18 hours to safeguard samples. Room temperature, volume of content within freezers and frequency of door openings can all affect temperature changes.
|Reference||Description||External dimensions H x W x L (mm)|
|BMTRU34086||Vertical Freezer -86°C 340 L||1280 x 970 x 875|
|BMTRU51586||Vertical Freezer -86°C 515 L||1640 x 970 x 875|
|BMTRU69086||Vertical Freezer -86°C 690 L||1990 x 970 x 875|
|BMTRU34086G||Vertical Freezer -86°C 340 L Green gas||1280 x 970 x 875|
|BMTRU51586G||Vertical Freezer -86°C 515 L Green gas||1640 x 970 x 875|
|BMTRU69086G||Vertical Freezer-86°C 690 L Green gas||1990 x 970 x 875|
|Reference||Options & Accessories|
|BM/C02T||Liquid CO2 injection backup system (autonomy 15h, flexible 3m included)|
|BM/OPT2||Pt 100 ohms 4-20 mA x3 probe, (-100°C to +50 °C), terminal block output at the back|
|BM/OPT4||Pt 100 ohms x3 probe, (-100°C to +50 °C), DIN output at the back|
|BM/OPT5||Sensor with 3m cable length for field calibration outside the freezer|
|BM/OPT7||Temperature recorder on battery 0°C to -100°C with circular diagram 1tr/7d (factory assembly) for BM|
|BM/OPT11||Pressure relief valve with cable gland|
|BM/OPT18||Dry contact NO/C/NF, external box with magnet|
|BM/OPT19||BoSS system, factory assembly, net price|
|BM/OPT20||Support for padlock closure|
|BM/QIQO||Provision of a IQ/OQ file and realization of the on-site performance|
|BM/CRYO2E||Cryo-accumulators 340 L|
|BM/CRYO3E||Cryo-accumulators 515 L|
|BM/CRYO4E||Cryo-accumulators 690 L|
|BM/ETA2E||Shelf for BM TRUST/EVO 340/515/690 (L x P: 597 x 743 mm) in stainless steel|
|BM/EL2T690||Element 2 drawers in stainless steel. Int dim drawer L x P x H: 280 x 705 x 164 mm|
|BM/EL3T690||Element 3 drawers in stainless steel. Int dim drawer L x P x H: 280 x 705 x 109 mm|
|BM/EL4T690||Element 4 drawers in stainless steel. Int dim drawer L x P x H: 280 x 705 x 80 mm|
|BM/EL5T690||Element 5 drawers in stainless steel. Int dim drawer L x P x H: 280 x 705 x 63 mm|
|BM/EL6T690||Element 6 drawers in stainless steel. Int dim drawer L x P x H: 280 x 705 x 53 mm|
|BM/EL2T690A||Element 2 drawers in aluminium, body in stainless steel. Int dim drawer L x P x H: 280 x 705 x 164 mm|
|BM/EL3T690A||Element 3 drawers in aluminium, body in stainless steel. Int dim drawer L x P x H: 280 x 705 x 109 mm|
|BM/EL4T690A||Element 4 drawers in aluminium, body in stainless steel. Int dim drawer L x P x H: 280 x 705 x 80 mm|
|BM/EL5T690A||Element 5 drawers in aluminium, body in stainless steel. Int dim drawer L x P x H: 280 x 705 x 63 mm|
|BM/EL6T690A||Element 6 drawers in aluminium, body in stainless steel. Int dim drawer L x P x H: 280 x 705 x 53 mm|
|BM/TIR||Stainless steel storage drawer|
|BM/EL3E690AC||Storage elements aluminium 3 levels for BM 340/515/690/1000,15 compartments|
|BM/EL4E690AC||Storage elements aluminium 4 levels for BM 340/515/690/1000, 20 compartments|
|BM/EL5E690AC||Storage elements aluminium 5 levels for BM 340/515/690/1000, 25 compartments|
|BM/EL6E690AC||Storage elements aluminium 6 levels for BM 340/515/690/1000, 30 compartments|
|BM/ELE690||Storage elements 5 rows in stainless steel, until 30 compartments, removable shelves|