Evolution -86°C Freezer
Sample security: The Evolution freezer has been designed and optimised for daily use with frequent door openings.
Freezer performance: Priority has been given to fast temperature recovery without compromising the power consumption.
Product innovation: Real world experience and listening to our customers has led the development of the Evolution freezers. Several innovations have been patented.
Simplicity of maintenance and diagnosis: 12 LEDs facilitate real time monitoring of freezer status and allow for quick detection in the event of an alarm.
UK stock available
Enquire for Ultra-Low Temperature Freezer price.
- 3 Freezer volumes
- 4 hours to go down from +20°C to -80°C
- 88 cm wide
- Capacity for 48000 sample tubes of 2 ml
- 100 years of know-how
A reliable solution for any laboratory
The Evolution range consists of 3 volumes: 340, 515 and 690L to store up to 48000 2mL cryotubes (480 boxes) with a minimum footprint.
Large touch screen that centralizes all functions of the freezer and allows intuitive operation.
Active monitoring of your samples
– Diagnostic menu: instant display of freezer operating parameters,
– Visual and audible differentiated alarms,
– History of events,
– Access control: the freezer settings are password protected and the door can be locked to restrict access
– Boss system
– Continuous recording of freezer temperature.
A freezer created for your laboratory
– Freezer width of 87.5 cm regardless of the volume (possibility to pass 80 cm wide doors by dismounting the door handle),
– Compartments of identical size on all volumes,
– Removable gates for quick cleaning out of the freezer,
– Removable cassette filter that can be cleaned and easily interchanged,
– Heated door seal and anti frost formation,
– Heated decompression valve for instant reopening of the door
– Stainless steel inner bowl with rounded edges for easy cleaning,
– Management of the position of the samples in the optional freezer.
Wide range of interior equipment
– Sliding and anti-tilting shelves (optional),
– Complete range of lateral access racks,
– Complete range of drawer storage units,
– Drawers suitable for storing microplates,
– Baskets suitable for bulk storage,
– Possibility of realization of custom storage elements.
Preventative maintenance and simplified
– Diagnostic Menu,
– Modular electronics plug & play,
– Removable cold unit,
– Service Froilabo: a team of technicians specialized in low temperature cold to maintain your freezers,
– 12 LEDs for quick detection of the fault generating an alarm.
Refrigerants compliant with the new F-Gas regulations
As global warming and ecology in general are at the heart of our concerns, the refrigerants used in all Froilabo freezers comply with the new F-Gas regulations (EU No. 517/2014).
Achieve optimised performance with Froilabo’s cryo-accumulator option. The cryo-accumulator ensures a delayed temperature rise in the event of power failure giving the user up to 18 hours to safeguard samples. Room temperature, volume of content within freezers and frequency of door openings can all affect temperature changes.
Our Evolution range of Ultra Low Temperature freezers is now available for sale and shipping direct from the UK. Find out more about our UK sales and distribution. Enquire online for more information, including ultra-low temperature freezer price.
|Reference||Description||External dimensions H x W x L (mm)|
|BMEVO34086||Vertical freezer -86°C 340L||1280 x 970 x 875|
|BMEVO51586||Vertical Freezer -86°C 515L||1640 x 970 x 875|
|BMEVO69086||Vertical freezer -86°C 690L||1990 x 970 x 875|
|BMEVO34086G||Vertical freezer -86°C 340L green gas||1280 x 970 x 875|
|BMEVO51586G||Vertical Freezer -86°C 515L green gas||1640 x 970 x 875|
|BMEVO69086G||Vertical freezer -86°C 690L green gas||1990 x 970 x 875|
|BM/OPT13E||4-20mA output for EVO|
|BM/OPT14E||Sample mapping for EVO|
|BM/CO2E||Liquid CO2 injection backup system (autonomy 15h, flexible 3m included)|
|BM/CRYO2E||Cryo-accumulators for BM340 (+/- 6h of additional autonomy)|
|BM/CRYO3E||Cryo-accumulators for BM515 (+/- 6h of additional autonomy)|
|BM/CRYO4E||Cryo-accumulators for BM690 (+/- 6h of additional autonomy)|
|BM/OPT2E||Pt 100 ohms 4-20 mA x3 probe (-100°C to +50 °C ), terminal block output at the back|
|BM/OPT3E||Thermocouple type K probe (-100°C to +50 °C), terminal block output at the back|
|BM/OPT4E||Pt 100 ohms x3 probe (-100°C to +50 °C ), DIN output at the back|
|BM/OPT5E||Sensor with 3m cable length for field calibration outside the freezer|
|BM/OPT6E||Temperature sensor delivered with its certificate of conformity|
|BM/WARRANTY||Extended warranty to 5 years|
|BM/QIQO||Provision of a QI / QO file and realization of the on-site performance|
|BM/ETA2||Extra shelf made of stainless steel (W x D: 597 x 743 mm)|
|BM/EL2T690A||2 drawer aluminium unit, stainless steel body|
|BM/EL3T690A||3 drawer aluminium unit, stainless steel body|
|BM/EL4T690A||4 drawer aluminium unit, stainless steel body|
|BM/EL5T690A||5 drawer aluminium unit, stainless steel body|
|BM/EL6T690A||6 drawer aluminium unit, stainless steel body|
|BM/EL3E690AC||Aluminum compartmentalized side access rack, 15 compartments|
|BM/EL4E690AC||Aluminum compartmentalized side access rack, 20 compartments|
|BM/EL5E690AC||Aluminum compartmentalized side access rack, 25 compartments|
|BM/EL6E690AC||Aluminum compartmentalized side access rack, 30 compartments|
|BM/EL2T690||2 stainless steel drawers unit|
|BM/EL3T690||3 stainless steel drawers unit|
|BM/EL4T690||4 stainless steel drawers unit|
|BM/EL5T690||5 stainless steel drawers unit|
|BM/EL6T690||6 stainless steel drawers unit|
|BM/TIR||Stainless steel storage drawer (142x740x330 mm)|
|BM/ELE690||5-column stainless steel storage unit, up to 30 compartments, removable shelves|