Evolution -45°C Freezer
Sample security: The Evolution freezer has been designed and optimised for daily use with frequent door openings.
Freezer performance: Priority has been given to fast temperature recovery without compromising the power consumption.
Product innovation: Real world experience and listening to our customers has led to the development of the Evolution freezer. Several innovations have been patented.
Simplicity of maintenance and diagnosis: 12 LEDs facilitate real time monitoring of freezer status and allow for quick detection in the event of an alarm.
UK stock available
A reliable solution for any laboratory
The Evolution range consists of 3 volumes: 340, 515 and 690 L to store up to 48,000 cryotubes (2 mL) with a minimum footprint.
Large touch screen that centralises all functions of the freezer and allows intuitive operation, even when wearing standard laboratory gloves.
Active monitoring of your samples
– Diagnostic menu: instant display of freezer operating parameters.
– Visual and audible alarms: variety of alarms including temperature, door opening, pressure, power supply and many other parameters.
– History of events: the freezer records temperature, alarm events and other parameters.
– Access control: the freezer settings are password protected and the door can be locked to restrict access.
A freezer created for your laboratory
– Freezer width of 87.5 cm regardless of the volume (possibility to pass 80 cm wide doors by dismounting the door handle).
– Compartments of identical size on all volumes.
– Removable gates for quick cleaning out of the freezer.
– Removable cassette filter that can be cleaned and easily interchanged.
– Heated door seal and anti frost formation to aid easy door openings.
– Stainless steel inner bowl with rounded edges for easy cleaning.
Wide range of optional interior equipment
– Sliding and anti-tilting shelves.
– Complete range of lateral access racks.
– Complete range of drawer storage units.
– Drawers suitable for storing microplates.
– Baskets suitable for bulk storage.
– Possibility of realization of custom storage elements.
Refrigerants compliant with the new F-Gas regulations
As global warming and ecology in general are at the heart of our concerns, the refrigerants used in all Froilabo freezers comply with the new F-Gas regulations (EU No. 517/2014).
Our Evolution range of Low Temperature freezers is now available for sale and shipping direct from the UK. Find out more about our UK sales and distribution.
|Reference||Description||Dimensions extérieures (H x W x L)|
|BM Evolution 340||Vertical Freezer -45°C 340L||1280 x 970 x 875|
|BM Evolution 515||Vertical Freezer -45°C 515L||1640 x 970 x 875|
|BM Evolution 690||Vertical Freezer -45°C 690L||1990 x 970 x 875|
|BM/ETA2||Extra shelf made of stainless steel (W x D: 597 x 743 mm)|
|BM/EL2T690A||2 drawer aluminium unit, stainless steel body|
|BM/EL3T690A||3 drawer aluminium unit, stainless steel body|
|BM/EL4T690A||4 drawer aluminium unit, stainless steel body|
|BM/EL5T690A||5 drawer aluminium unit, stainless steel body|
|BM/EL6T690A||6 drawer aluminium unit, stainless steel body|
|BM/EL3E690AC||Aluminum compartmentalized side access rack, 15 compartments|
|BM/EL4E690AC||Aluminum compartmentalized side access rack, 20 compartments|
|BM/EL5E690AC||Aluminum compartmentalized side access rack, 25 compartments|
|BM/EL6E690AC||Aluminum compartmentalized side access rack, 30 compartments|
|BM/EL2T690||2 stainless steel drawers unit|
|BM/EL3T690||3 stainless steel drawers unit|
|BM/EL4T690||4 stainless steel drawers unit|
|BM/EL5T690||5 stainless steel drawers unit|
|BM/EL6T690||6 stainless steel drawers unit|
|BM/TIR||Stainless steel storage drawer (142x740x330 mm)|
|BM/ELE690||5-column stainless steel storage unit, up to 30 compartments, removable shelves|