The temperature forcing system designed and developed by Froilabo for all your thermal tests.
Superior temperature control
- Operate between -72 °C and +250 °C with adjustable dry airflow up to 8.4 L/s and excellent thermal stability <+/-0.1°C.
- Use for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and is capable of rapid temperature rise and fall from -55 °C to +125 °C in 7 seconds and from +125 °C to -55 °C in 14 seconds.
- At the end of a test campaign, the system blows dry air into the workspace to prepare it for the next campaign.
Plug and play technology
- There is no requirement for LN2 or CO2.
- The guide handle and the 4 swivel castors (with brakes) make it very easy to move the Dragon into location for testing and the 4-axis steerable motorised arm and head can adapt to your needs.
- The large password-protected touch screen gives access to the 2 working modes: manual or programmable, to consult and modify the 23 adaptable temperature cycles (48 steps each).
- The Dragon is equipped with an RS232 as standard, Board IEEE / 488.2 / GPIB is available for a perfect integration with your other systems.
Fully customisable temperature forcing system
The Dragon is a versatile system in its standard form and may also be customised on request. Please talk to us about your unique requirements, or see our list of common customisations:
- Borosilicate bell
- GPIB Interface
- Footswitch (IEEE)
- ESD Kit
- Custom Silicone Plates
- Customized special boxes
- Different types of thermocouples
|Reference||Description||External dimensions W x D x H (mm)|
|Dragon||Thermal air conditioner -72°C to + 250°C||900 x 700 x 1040|
|DRAG/DRY||Remote control via digital communication|
|DRAG/DRY||Absorption air dryer with a dew point of -80 ° C|
|DRAG/MAT1||Foam carpet 500 x 500 x 10 mm|
|DRAG/BUSE1||Nozzle dimensions W x L x H (mm) Exteriors: 45 x 45 x 35 Internals: 34 x 34 x 20|
|DRAG/BUSE3||Nozzle dimensions W x L x H (mm) Exteriors: 75 x 50 x 35 Internals: 60 x 37 x 20|
|DRAG/BUSE4||Nozzle dimensions W x L x H (mm) Exteriors: 75 x 75 x 35 Internals: 65 x 65 x 20|
|DRAG/BUSE5||Nozzle dimensions W x L x H (mm) Exteriors: 80 x 45 x 35 Internals: 70 x 35 x 20|
|DRAG/BUSE6||Nozzle dimensions W x L x H (mm) Exteriors: 95 x 48 x 35 Internals: 80 x 40 x 20|
|DRAG/BUSE7||Nozzle dimensions W x L x H (mm) Exteriors: 100 x 45 x 35 Internals: 90 x 35 x 22|
|DRAG/BUSE9||Nozzle dimensions W x L x H (mm) Exteriors: 125 x 54 x 35 Internals: 110 x 40 x 20|
|DRAG/BUSE 17||Nozzle dimensions W x L x H (mm) Exteriors: 110 x 110 x 65 Internals: 100 x 100 x 50|
|DRAG/BUSE18||Nozzle dimensions W x L x H (mm) Exteriors: 105 x 90 x 35 Internals: 95 x 80 x 25|
|DRAG/BUSE19||Nozzle dimensions W x L x H (mm) Exteriors: 100 x 100 x 37 Internals: 90 x 90 x 25|