Combining security and innovation, they are optimal for everyday use with regular door openings.
|Reference||Description||External dimensions H x W x L (mm)||Natural Gas Version||Product datasheet|
|BMEVO34086||Vertical freezer -86°C 340L||1280 x 970 x 875||✓|
|BMEVO51586||Vertical Freezer -86°C 515L||1640 x 970 x 875||✓|
|BMEVO69086||Vertical freezer -86°C 690L||1990 x 970 x 875||✓|
|BM/OPT13E||4-20mA output for EVO|
|BM/OPT14E||Sample mapping for EVO|
|BM/CO2E||Liquid CO2 injection backup system (autonomy 15h, flexible 3m included)|
|BM/CRYO2E||Cryo-accumulators for BM340 (+/- 6h of additional autonomy)|
|BM/CRYO3E||Cryo-accumulators for BM515 (+/- 6h of additional autonomy)|
|BM/CRYO4E||Cryo-accumulators for BM690 (+/- 6h of additional autonomy)|
|BM/OPT2E||Pt 100 ohms 4-20 mA x3 probe (-100°C to +50 °C ), terminal block output at the back|
|BM/OPT3E||Thermocouple type K probe (-100°C to +50 °C), terminal block output at the back|
|BM/OPT4E||Pt 100 ohms x3 probe (-100°C to +50 °C ), DIN output at the back|
|BM/OPT5E||Sensor with 3m cable length for field calibration outside the freezer|
|BM/OPT6E||Temperature sensor delivered with its certificate of conformity|
|BM/WARRANTY||Extended warranty to 5 years|
|BM/QIQO||Provision of a QI / QO file and realization of the on-site performance|
|BM/ESS515||Extractable shelf for 515L and 690L (x1)|
|BM/ESS690||Extractable shelves for 690L (x2)|
|BM/ETA2||Extra shelf made of stainless steel (W x D: 597 x 743 mm)|
|BM/EL2T690A||2 drawer aluminium unit, stainless steel body|
|BM/EL3T690A||3 drawer aluminium unit, stainless steel body|
|BM/EL4T690A||4 drawer aluminium unit, stainless steel body|
|BM/EL5T690A||5 drawer aluminium unit, stainless steel body|
|BM/EL6T690A||6 drawer aluminium unit, stainless steel body|
|BM/EL3E690AC||Aluminum compartmentalized side access rack, 15 compartments|
|BM/EL4E690AC||Aluminum compartmentalized side access rack, 20 compartments|
|BM/EL5E690AC||Aluminum compartmentalized side access rack, 25 compartments|
|BM/EL6E690AC||Aluminum compartmentalized side access rack, 30 compartments|
|BM/EL2T690||2 stainless steel drawers unit|
|BM/EL3T690||3 stainless steel drawers unit|
|BM/EL4T690||4 stainless steel drawers unit|
|BM/EL5T690||5 stainless steel drawers unit|
|BM/EL6T690||6 stainless steel drawers unit|
|BM/TIR||Stainless steel storage drawer (142x740x330 mm)|
|BM/ELE690||5-column stainless steel storage unit, up to 30 compartments, removable shelves|
The Evolution range consists of 3 volumes: 340, 515 and 690L to store up to 48000 2mL cryotubes (480 boxes) with a minimum footprint.
Large touch screen that centralises all functions of the freezer and allows intuitive operation.
- BoSS system,
- Continuous recording of the freezer temperature,
- Diagnostic menu (instant display of freezer operating parameters),
- 20 differentiated alarms,
- History of events,
- Access to the settings of the freezer locked by password.
- Freezer width of 87.5 cm regardless of the volume (possibility to pass 80 cm wide doors by dismounting the door handle),
- Compartments of identical size on all volumes,
- Removable gates for quick cleaning out of the freezer,
- Removable cassette filter that can be cleaned and easily interchanged,
- Heated door seal and anti frost formation,
- Heated decompression valve for instant reopening of the door
- Stainless steel inner bowl with rounded edges for easy cleaning,
- Management of the position of the samples in the optional freezer.
- Sliding and anti-tilting shelves (optional),
- Complete range of lateral access racks,
- Complete range of drawer storage units,
- Drawers suitable for storing microplates,
- Baskets suitable for bulk storage,
- Possibility of realization of custom storage elements.
- Diagnostic Menu,
- Modular electronics plug & play,
- Removable cold unit,
- Service Froilabo: a team of technicians specialized in low temperature cold to maintain your freezers,
- 12 LEDs for quick detection of the fault generating an alarm.
As global warming and ecology in general are at the heart of our concerns, the refrigerants used in all Froilabo freezers comply with the new F-Gas regulations (EU No. 517/2014).